Introducing a new kind of well-being experience. One that adapts to your busy life schedule, meets your requirements and helps you achieve your goals.
Everyone faces issues from time to time whether emotional, relational, professional, personal or mental. They are sudden, recurrent, manageable or unbearable. Being able to express them is already a huge step towards recovery.
Choose from 1-on-1 session with one of our outstanding coaches or check out our theme group session calendar.
Our experienced coaches are all certified, unique and passionate with proven records of helping thousands of people feel better.
– Fadfad is a new, modern and scalable supportive platform that provides people a safe space to anonymously vent, discuss social issues, pressure, mental health with other members and coaches, as well as accessing wellbeing tips and products.
– Fadfad is 100% anonymous. No one will know who you are not even your coaches.
WHY USE FADFAD?
– You can access Fadfad 24/7, reach out whenever you need with flexible plans to meet your needs and lifestyle.
– We know the challenges in having to discuss mental health issues and therefore assures that in our app anyone can express themselves with utmost assurance of confidentiality and anonymity. Options to distord voices, switch camera and using of nickname is of no issue to us.
– Fadfad has qualified licensed-holders and experienced coaches that specializes in relationship, nutrition, leadership, business and career, mental health and fitness.
Our coaches are diploma holders from one or more of the following; International Coach Federation, Certified Life Coach, Certified Health Coach, Certified Wellness Coach, Certified NLP Master Practitioner, Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Personal Trainer, Personal Development, Professional Development, & Counseling
HOW DOES IT WORK?
– Download the free app and book a session of your choice, suitable for your needs.
– Feel safe and secure. Share without judgment. Be heard. Get unstuck. Get clarity and focus. Feel happier and healthier. Track your emotional journey.